Geoseal Patching material is a special patching material for CSPE (aka Hypalon) that can be applied with heat (from a hot air gun) and pressure (using any hard-faced roller), does not necessarily require hypalon glue.
Geoseal Patching Instructions for 36, 45 & 60 mil CSPE
1. Use Scotch Brite to scrub the material with undiluted "SIMPLE GREEN" or "CRYSTAL GREEN". Products mentioned can be purchased at most hardware stores.
2. The repair patch should be sized to cover the damaged areas completely, extending a minimum of 3" beyond the damage on all sides. The patch should have rounded corners with no nicks around the edges. The patch should be the same material and grade as the damaged membrane.
3. Peel backing from material and place on area to be repaired.
4. Heat patch with hot air gun while rolling with a teflon or any hard-faced roller applying firm pressure.
5. OPTIONAL STEP: FLOOD COAT AND PAINT WITH CSPE GLUE.